The Annual General Meeting of Allianz SE took place on May 4, 2022 as a virtual Annual General Meeting at the company’s headquarters in Munich.
The Annual General Meeting accepted all resolutions with a high level of approval. Besides the approval of the payment of a dividend of 10.80 euros per share, the approval of the actions of the members of the Management Board and the Supervisory Board, the agenda included the following topics:
- Appointment of the statutory auditor
- Approval of the Remuneration Report
- New elections to the Supervisory Board
- Renewal of authorizations with regard to authorized and conditional capital
- Renewal of authorizations to acquire treasury shares
- Approval to amend existing company agreements
43.28 % of the share capital was represented at the Annual General Meeting.