Allianz Leben profit participation 2017

Allianz Leben today announced the profit participation 2017.

Product line “Perspektive”: total return of 3.7% (2016: 4.0% | -0.3%-p) as sum of technical interest and profit participation of 2.9% (2016: 3.2% | -0.3%-p) plus terminal bonus and “Sockelbetrag” for valuation buffer participation of 0.8% (unchanged).

Product line “Klassik”: total return of 3.4% (2016: 3.7% | -0.3%-p) as sum of technical interest and profit participation of 2.8% (2016: 3.1% | -0.3%-p) plus terminal bonus and “Sockelbetrag” for valuation buffer participation of 0.6% (unchanged).

Download

As with all content published on this site, these statements are subject to our Forward Looking Statement disclaimer.