At Allianz, we are committed to enhancing relationships with diverse customers, agents, suppliers, and communities while expanding our ability to attract and retain new business.
We seek out opportunities to support the inclusion of minority-, ethnic- and women-owned businesses; the LGBTQ+ community; persons with disabilities and veterans.
Our US based entity has implemented a supplier diversity program to actively collaborate with underutilized businesses who are socially or economically disadvantaged due to color, ethnic origin, gender, physical disability, or other factors.
We have kicked off a global Supplier Diversity Programme with taking the lead to drive this. Building on the agreement with Kaleida International, the Programme is being expanded and introduced to other markets in Q1 2023. Kaleida International is a fully-inclusive B2B marketplace for Tenders which connects Buyers to Suppliers and Diverse Suppliers. They have successfully delivered the capability to capture/search/filter by Social Enterprise.
Below is a list of supplier categories that Allianz recognizes and uses in its supply base:
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs)
- Disability-Owned Business Enterprises (DOBEs)
- HUB zone Small Businesses
- Neurodivergent owned businesses
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgender-Owned Business Concerns (LGBTBCs)
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprises (MBEs): African American, Hispanic, Native American, or Asian descent
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs)
- Veteran Owned Business Enterprises (VOBs)
- Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBEs)